Battenwear Scout Anorak-Water Proof Shell-Mustard
Last season we had the packable anorak, which by all accounts was a absolute hit. For this fall we have brought in the Scout anorak and its a beast of a jacket.
The Scout Anorak was made for those who would never let a bit of weather get in the way of hiking, fishing, hunting, or campground rabble rousing. First released in 2014, this item has quickly become a standard bearer for Battenwear, easily exemplifying our mission to make really functional outdoor and sports gear that also happens to look great for everyday city wear. Handy details include the multiple storage pockets on front and the extra deep, double zip on sides for ease getting in and out of the anorak (also for ventilation). Please keep in mind that this item was built to be roomy so that it can be a top layer! If you would like a slimmer fit, please order one size down.
- roomy (fits a bit big--see above note)
- hat brim on hood
- elastic cords with plastic stoppers for an adjustable hood closure and waist
- large Velcro closure front kangaroo pocket with interior mesh zip pocket for keeping valuables safe
- fleece-lined side entrance openings behind kangaroo pocket for a comfy, warm place to put your hands
- extra deep, two-way zip on right side for ease getting on and off and to provide ventilation / short armpit zip on left side for ventilation
- Water-Repellent Nylon (Shell); Taffeta Nylon (Lining): 100% Nylon (Shell and Lining)
Made in USA